Sunday, October 29, 2006

Outside


Unfortunately, my camera had a hard time focusing automatically when I took these pictures (it may have had something to do with having it set on manual focus and forgetting to focus). But you can appreciate the red glow from the light we replaced about 26 feet off the ground. All the other homes have regular white lights, but Casey's red light gives the neon banner below it a special illumination. "Robbie's Love Shack" is proudly displayed 26 feet off the ground. After putting it up, we only had one neighbor come and complain about it and threaten to call the police. "This is private property," he said. I reassured him my brother would take it down the next day. If not, he can always call the Homeowner's Board and complain.



This is also dissapointingly blurred, but Rob's house has been posted.



I showed Mark some flourescent tape I found and Walmart and asked hime to go write something with it. He paused for a brief second, and then an evil grin overcame his face and he said "I know just what to write." Hope that stuff comes off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: